Many people today are choosing the miniature IEC circuit breaker for protection. Our high quality circuit breakers have the ability to kill a circuit and prevent power surges, protecting your expensive electronic components and equipment.
Better than Fused Protection
The din rail mounted, miniature IEC circuit breaker is rapidly replacing many fused applications today. In fact, you’ll realize these benefits when you choose breakers over fuses.
* Sensitivity – the internal mechanisms of breakers makes them far more sensitive to over current conditions.
* Simple trouble shooting – once breakers trip, the circuit is dead and can be checked for faults and other problems. There’s no need to un-mount and remove fuses.
* Easy to use – when breakers trip you only need to flip a switch to reset them. The process only takes a few seconds and anyone (regardless of experience) can do this.
* Power surge protection to keep sensitive equipment safe.
* Costs – initially breakers cost more but because they can be re-used time and time again, they are a cost effective alternative to a “one shot” fuse which you have to replace after it is blown.
Our miniature DIN mounted wholesale circuit breakers are available in single, double, triple and quadruple pole units for up to 400 volts AC 50/60 Hz service. When you choose circuit breakers from Amarillo Electric you enjoy high quality and low wholesale prices on your equipment. Our breakers are IEC rated so you receive the benefits of quality equipment without the need to sacrifice safety.