Dealing with worker’s compensation claims can sometimes be a nightmare for injured workers. Although a lawyer is not always needed, sometimes it is the only option for settling a worker’s compensation claim fairly. With this information, injured workers will better understand when they might need to contact the Wegmann Law Firm in Hillsboro MO. A lawyer can make the process much easier to go through.
These circumstances may require the help of a lawyer:
* The injured worker’s injuries are so severe they require surgery.
* The injured worker’s health is likely not to return to normal.
* The injured worker will no longer be able to work because they have become permanently disabled.
* The injured worker was denied their benefits by the insurance company of their employer.
* The injured worker was approved for benefits but is not receiving them.
* The injured worker is being given the runaround by their employer or insurance company.
* The injured worker may have a third-party lawsuit.
Any time an injured worker is facing issues with the process of settling their claim, it behooves them to seek guidance from the Wegmann Law Firm in Hillsboro MO. A lawyer can help advise their client through the entire process of pursuing their claim so they can avoid issues that would prevent them from settling fairly. The sooner injured worker seeks help from a lawyer, the better the chances of them achieving a quick response from the insurance company.
Sometimes, a worker has a third-party claim that will need to be settled outside of their claim against their employer. Although an injured worker cannot sue their employer for their injuries, they can bring a lawsuit against a third party. Though hiring a lawyer does not mean a third-party claim must go to court, a lawyer can help ensure a fair outcome is achieved, no matter how the claim is settled.
If you have been seriously injured on the job and are in need of legal help, contact the law firm right away. Click Here for more information on the services the law firm can provide you with so you can receive the worker’s compensation benefits you deserve.