Are you preparing for business Analysis interview and losing your sleep over what and how to prepare?
I wish I knew the questions that I will be asked in the interview.
How do I crack the interview? Is there any way I can prepare for the questions that will be asked.
Here’s a list of top ten BA interview questions that you should not miss.
- Tell me something about yourself and give a short description of your professional journey till now.
- How is business analysis process carried out?
- How’s your experience with difficult stakeholders and how did you deal with the same in your experience
- What are the different techniques used in requirements elicitation and how do you chose the techniques based on context?
- How do you deal with conflicting requirements and decide on which can be picked up?
- What are the major components of Requirements Management plan?
- What are the various modelling techniques used and how do you chose the techniques based on context
- What are the various modelling tools you have used in your career?
- How do you rate yourself as a BA on a scale of 1 to 10? What are your strengths as a BA
- What has been your most challenging experience in the BA career and how did you deal with it
Here’s an wonderful product from Adaptive where you take a live video interview on real BA questions/concepts and submit it to an expert and get a feedback on the performance, areas to improve on. This gives you the venue to prepare well before the real interview and face the interview like a star and grab the offer.
Isn’t that really cool for all the BA aspirants, take the interview and shine in your next interview.