Are you searching for a challenging, yet fun summer job? Perhaps you have always enjoyed lounging by the pool or spending the day at the beach. If so, consider combining your favorite with your summer job this year. You can spend the day at the pool or on the beach. Lifeguarding is the ideal job for anyone that is looking for employment while they are on summer break from school. Whether you are a college or high school student when you search for lifeguard certification classes near me. You can acquire the skills and training required to ensure everyone’s safety while they enjoy the day splashing in the water.
Requirements to be a Certified Lifeguard
* You need to be in good physical shape and able to use your legs to tread water for two minutes.
* Know the specific swim requirements and complete them.
* Lifeguard certification classes near me require you to be at least 15-years-old.
* You must be able to swim 300 yards nonstop and dive down to a maximum of 10 feet.
* A lifeguard must know how to administer basic first aid and perform CPR.
* Work well under pressure and how to handle a crises situation.
Enroll Today to Obtain the Skills You Need
When it comes to water activities a crisis can occur at any time. You want to ensure you are adequately prepared to handle any emergency to prevent someone from being injured or losing their life. Find a reputable place that offers the classes you require to know how to provide the protection required in or near water. A course in lifeguard certification will provide the training you need to obtain a position as a lifeguard. From the beach to waterparks, classes are available to gain the knowledge you require to work in a diversity of environments.