Your dream home deserves specialty siding in Seattle! Read on to learn more about how to dress your house with the best custom siding available.
When you’re looking at specialty siding in Seattle, you’ll want to be sure to work with people who know what they’re doing. Some providers have been pleasing customers for well over a century, and they would certainly fall into the category of “people who know what they’re doing.” In addition, you could look for a company that operates their own specialized mill so that they have complete control over creating your siding.
There are so many beautiful woods to choose from for your specialty siding in Seattle, and some of them include:
• Tiger Wood: Richly striped wood that is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insects
• Accoya: Patented sustainable mottled wood with natural appearance and enhanced durability
• Cedar Tongue & Groove Siding: Classic, beautiful, and versatile appearance
• Dasso Bamboo: Compressed, thermally treated bamboo siding
• Alaskan Yellow Cedar: Bright yellow softwood available in clear and knotty grades
• Ipe (Brazilian walnut): Rich, velvety hardwood with high performance
• Thermory: Ash or pine wood that has been naturally enhanced with heat and steam for durability and rot resistance
• Cedar Bevel Siding: Clear and knotty grades available
• Garapa: Stable, durable, and honey-colored wood siding
• Maibec Sidewall Shingles: Eastern white cedar available in a variety of grades, colors, and patterns
• Shingles and shakes: Wide variety available for traditional homes and cottages
Reach out today so you can see and feel all these magnificent options!