Fire protection services in NJ should not be optional for the safety of your family! You can never have too much, and Newark Professional Fire Protection Corporation can provide and install everything you need. Far too many people believe that a fire will never happen to them and skimp on their protection. A fire happens every 90 seconds in the United States.
The Common Causes of House Fires
- Do you love burning candles, especially scented ones? Unattended candles cause more fires in the months of December and January than at any other time of the year. Never leave a candle burning in an unoccupied room, in a child’s room, or when you go to sleep.
- Smoking is another cause of house fires, particularly in the age of residences where the occupant is 60 years of age or older. To prevent this, try to smoke outside and never smoke when you are tired or in bed.
- More than 60,000 fires are started yearly by some type of electrical mishap. You should never overload a socket and always use the right cord for what you are doing. You might give serious thought to having an electrician check out the wiring of your home annually.
- This is a common cause that most people never give a thought to: dryers. Always use the lint screen that came with your dryer and clean it after every load. Every three to six months, depending on how often you use your dryer, clean the vent hose.
- Always be certain that all lighters and matches are put away where children cannot gain access to them. Children playing with fire cause more than 10.000 fires a year. Teach fire safety at an early age.
Newark Professional Fire Protection Corporation has years of skill and knowledge in fire protection services and will provide you and your family with the best protection possible.
Be the first to like.