Dental care is essential for people to live a happy and healthy life. It is important to maintain a healthy mouth to avoid the many dental problems that may arise. From general care to cosmetic techniques, there is a demand for high-quality dental care to help a person maintain a stunning smile. To accomplish this, people require the services of a highly trained dental team with the experience and knowledge to provide exceptional dental care. If you are interested in working in the dental industry, you can obtain a gratifying career by gaining the skills you require by enrolling in dental assistant classes in Jacksonville, FL.
Information Gained During the Course
- The anatomy of a tooth and the different structures of the neck and head.
- Sterilization and transferring instruments to help prevent the tools from being contaminated.
- Information on taking X-rays and the techniques used to get a good X-ray.
- Dental assistant classes in Jacksonville, FL will teach about the different instruments, tubs, and dental materials used in the industry. In addition to how to correctly use the items while working in a dental office.
- Basic office skills such as billing, scheduling appointments, and how to process an insurance claim.
- Oral surgeries and treatments such as teeth whitening, root canals, crowns, and aligners. You will gain information on how they are used and assisting a dentist with completing these procedures.
Enroll Today at a Reputable School
Bartram Dental Assisting School offers the core classes required to successfully obtain a position working in the dental industry. You will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience required to provide dental assisting services in a dental office. Each course is taught by a highly-trained dentist or dental assistant to ensure you fully understand the courses offered to gain a rewarding job.