Commercial moving may be a bit more complex than residential moving. There are way more variables to consider during the move. If your company is looking for commercial moving services, Houston is home to various providers. You simply need to be aware of what makes a company stand head and shoulders above its competition. If your company is in need of moving services, consider the following information.
Reputable companies will first send someone to visit and take an inventory of items in person. They can then offer an estimate for commercial moving services that hits the mark.
Questions to Ask:
Customers are encouraged to ask the following questions.
1. What type of estimate will I receive? You representative will be happy to offer up the details. Be sure of things before signing on the dotted line. Ask lots of questions.
2. What type of equipment will be used in the commercial move? Customers like to know that agencies have the proper tools to get the job done.
3. How professional are the moving crews? Full-time team members are desired because they have the most experience and commitment.
4. Is valuation coverage provided? Hopefully, yes. Moving crews are careful, but accidents can, and sometimes do, happen. It is good and fair that a customer’s valuables, and items, are covered in case of an accident.
Customers can expect the following:
* Single point of contact
* Pre-move planning and budgeting
* On-site project management
* Floor plan design
* Space planning
* Office moving
* Computer, electronics and equipment moving
* Files and records moving
* Facility protection
* Valuation coverage
* Furniture installation and reconfiguration
* Systems furniture installation and ales
* Electronic moving and server rack relocations
* Fixtures installation
* Asset management
* Asset auctions
* And more
Before Making Your Choice
Before making a choice, check out the agency of interest by asking colleagues, friends, or visiting their website. Real estate agencies might also be able to shed some light on a company’s trustworthiness. Getting physically and mentally prepared for the move is essential.
Finally, know that when the commercial moving services provider arrives, they will be ready to get the job done.
1 person likes this post.