Recent news reports have shown Americans the devastation poorly treated and contaminated water can cause. Aside from toxic chemicals like lead, trace amounts of medications including antidepressants, hormonal treatments, and even antibiotics are found in the taps of most medium to large sized cities. Medical experts fear that birth defects, chemical imbalances and dependencies, and even resistant bacteria such as potentially-deadly MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) can be a result of drinking such water.
Luckily, the technology and thoroughness behind Water Treatment in Ocala FL has advanced greatly in response to these hazards. Below is a list of the many benefits the newest forms of Water Treatment offer individuals, families, and businesses.
• Effective water treatment is no longer about attaching a filter onto the end of a water faucet. Treatment systems filter all the water in a home, from sinks outdoor spigots to showers and toilets.
• Water treatment is now also a full-service industry. Experts begin by performing a careful analysis of the home water’s contaminant chemicals, trace minerals, bacterial content, and pH levels.
• Next, a series of options are presented to the customer. These include water conditioning, water refining, water softener through specialized salts, and various levels of water filtration.
• The newest in water filtration technology is multi-leveled. First, micro-porous ceramic filters eliminate large, unwanted foreign molecules. Next, granular-activated carbon (GAC) traps toxic molecules and removes it from the stream. Finally, additional micro-filtration eliminates the majority of harmful pathogens, including Legionella, Pseudomonas, Nontuberculous mycobacteria, E. coli.
• Even greater water purification methods are available, in the form of reverse osmosis systems. Regardless of the desired style of filtration, most companies can install systems on any type and brand of faucet, or even connect it directly to a home’s water intake system. Click here for more information.
Water treatment in Ocala FL provides many options, but they are sometimes hard to sift through. Customers who want the best should consider, first and foremost, their own safety and that of their families and coworkers. Another simple but overlooked determinant is the taste of the water and the speed at which it is dispensed. After all, customer want their water to be clean, refreshing, delicious, and easy to get.
Be the first to like.