Dental veneers in Philadelphia are a customized wafer-thin material that is the same color as teeth created to cover the front surface of a person’s teeth. The porcelain is bonded to the front side of teeth to help change the size, color or shape of the individual’s teeth. Veneers are used to provide dental aesthetics that will help enhance the person’s smile. They can conceal the fact that the person has a tooth that is smaller than the other teeth in their mouth or whitens teeth that have been stained by the food the individual eats.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
- They are stain resistant to reduce the chance of food or beverages staining the veneers.
- Dental veneers in Philadelphia can help change the shape of the person’s teeth to provide them with a stunning smile.
- The material used offers a more natural tooth appearance.
- Proportions to the same length to give them a more symmetrical look.
- Fill in gaps between teeth that can affect a person’s smile.
- Offers a solution to cracked or chipped teeth the individual may have.
- They are easy to maintain compared to other dental cosmetic procedures.
- Veneers provide fast results since they are easily bonded to the individual’s teeth.
Brighten Your Smile by Scheduling an Appointment Today
Discolored or cracked teeth, if you suffer from a dental problem that affects how your smile appears. You should schedule an appointment at Absolute Smile to learn how they can help find a solution for your dental needs. From routine dental care to periodontal services, their team offers a wide-range of treatments that can help you obtain a beautiful smile. Why should you live with an imperfect smile that can affect your self-confidence when a solution is available? Their skilled team will customize your dental plan to help meet your specific needs.
Be the first to like.