Moving from one location to another can be an overwhelming task. You may look at all of the things that you need to pack and wonder where you will put everything and how you will get it all to your new home. Corrugated boxes help people organize and transport their possessions in a safe and effective manner. Packing can still be a challenge but having the right materials to get the job done will make everything much easier.
Buy the Right Corrugated Boxes for the Job
Understanding the correct sized boxes to purchase will make your packing job a lot easier and the move itself a lot less stressful. Different items should go in separately sized boxes to ensure that they are safe during the move. There are several box sizes you can get to meet all of your packing needs.
* Dish Boxes – these sturdy boxes are made out of corrugated cardboard that has a double strength to ensure breakables such as dishes, glassware and china, don’t break. These boxes can come with dividers to keep dishes even safer during the move.
* Small Boxes – smaller boxes are perfect for heavier items such as book or CDs.
* Medium Boxes – medium sized boxes are perfect for packing jars and cans of food, pots and pans, small appliances, toys and shoes.
* Large Square Boxes – these boxes work great for bulky items such as lamps, towels, larger toys, lampshades and linens.
* Large Rectangular Boxes – lightweight items such as blankets and pillows do well in this type of box. Remember you don’t want larger boxes to be stuffed with heavy items or they will be too hard to carry.
* Wardrobe Carton – this type of box is good for hanging items such as curtains, drapes or clothes from your closet. This makes it easier to unpack and put things where they belong right away.
* Mirror Box – If you have breakables such as mirrors, pictures in frames or artwork you will want to get some special boxes to transport those in.
* Mattress Carton – it is important to protect your mattresses from getting dirty while they are being moved. These boxes come in all sizes to ensure that your mattress is properly protected while you are moving.
No matter what size box you get it is important to remember not to over pack any of your boxes. All of the boxes should be easy to lift, carry and transport. You also want to always fill your boxes all the way up without any space left inside so that the box does not collapse under the weight of having heavier boxes placed on top of it. When you get the right moving boxes and pack them properly you will have an easier move.
1 person likes this post.