Arthritis pain Jacksonville centers can help alleviate pain and inflammation from arthritis. This condition affects millions of people in North America and some health experts attribute this to an unhealthy diet, at least in part. While there is no cure, there are ways to minimize the pain and inflammation, and even prevent pain from occurring. If you suffer from arthritis pain, here are some of the most important foods to include in your diet.
- Tomatoes: These have anti-inflammatory properties and are delicious as a snack or as part of a meal.
- Fish: These are full of anti-inflammatory properties. Choose a selection of tuna, salmon, mackerel and sardines. They are also full of Essential Fatty Acids, which can help fight heart disease.
- Soy: If you’re not a fish lover, you can get the same amount of anti-inflammatory properties from soy. It’s also a great source of protein and fiber.
- Oils: Just 1 – 2 tablespoons a day is all you need to give you the benefit of heart-healthy Omega-3s and oleocanthal, which contains similar properties to anti-inflammatory drugs. Opt for olive oil, safflower oil, and walnut oil.
- Cherries: Health studies have shown that these contain anthocyanins, which have an anti-inflammatory effect. They’ve also been known to reduce the occurrences and severity of gout.
- Dairy foods: Low fat cheese, milk and other foods with calcium and vitamin D are essential for bone health, which can help ward off arthritis.
- Broccoli: These little green powerhouses contain sulforaphane, which is believed to help slow the progress of Osteoarthritis.
- Green Tea: Full of polyphenols, it is believed that green tea helps to reduce inflammation and cartilage destruction. This makes a great drink, hot or cold.
Eating a diet that is rich in all fruits and vegetables can help you stay healthy for years to come. Combined with an exercise regimen, you can prevent and minimize pain and inflammation from arthritis.
Click here for appointment Arthritis pain Jacksonville centers
Be the first to like.