Teenagers are always excited to turn 16 and start taking the steps required to earn their driver’s license. They wait with anticipation for the day to arrive that, the teen can start learning how to drive an automobile. For a teenager to obtain a driver’s licenses, they must understand the state’s laws and how to operate a motorized vehicle safely. If they are not properly instructed on how to drive an automobile, they risk the chance of not passing the state’s mandated driving test to earn their driver’s license. In Evanston Range traffic teen permits are required before the individual can start taking a driving course provided by a trained instructor.
Requirements to Obtain a Drivers Permit
- A parent or guardian must be present to give consent for the teen to obtain a permit.
- Proof of identity is required such as social security card, birth certificate, and a document stating the teen’s residency.
- Must be 15 years of age to obtain a learner’s permit.
- They are only permitted to drive with an individual that is 21 years old or older and holds a valid driver’s license.
- The teen must carry the permit always or risk losing their eligibility to earn their driver’s license until they are 18.
- Teenagers must hold their permit for a minimum of 9 months before applying for their license.
- In addition to 30 hours of instruction in-class, they are required to have an additional 50 hours of practice of driving an automobile before taking the state’s exam.
Prepare with a Certified Driving Instructor
When a teen is preparing to earn their driver’s licenses, you want to have them trained by a licensed instructor. Nova Driving School is the leading facility that has a reputation for providing outstanding services to their students. They offer a variety of courses to help ensure your teen is prepared to operate a motorized vehicle safely and an understanding of the state’s traffic law.
Be the first to like.